Cookies More Information
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or any device you are using when you access our website. We use these types of cookies on our website.
• Session cookies. These are temporary cookies that only exist while you are on the website. When you close your browser, they are deleted. Session cookies help, for example, remember what you chose on previous pages, so you do not have to re-enter information as you move around the website.
• Persistent cookies. These cookies are saved on your computer for a fixed period. Usually a year or longer and is not deleted when the site is closed. These cookies help us identify you as a unique visitor and remember your preferences when visiting the site more than once.
• First party cookies. First party cookies are set by Tera Europe and they can only be read by us.
• Third party cookies. Third party cookies are set by companies other than Tera. For example, Google.
Why are cookies necessary?
Tera Europe’s website, like many others, store and retrieve information on your browser using cookies. This information is used as you navigate the website and makes the site work as you expect it to. All cookies used on this site do not contain personal information and cannot be used to identify you. Without cookies being enabled, we cannot guarantee that the website will work properly.
What cookies do we use?
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our website. They are usually only set in response to a request for action made by you for us to provide a service.
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the website will not work then.
Performance cookies help us to monitor and manage our website traffic. This information is used to improve our clients’ website experience.
• We use Google Analytics, a well-known web analytic service. The Google cookies are:-
• Named as utma, _utmb, _utmc and _utmz.
• These third party cookies collect information anonymously about the number of visitors, where the visitors come from and what pages are visited on the website. You are not identifiable by the information saved. Further information is available on the Google Privacy site.
These cookies provide the functionality you request of the website. The cookies we use are:
• An online notification form cookie. These session cookies make the online forms work and when you leave the website, they are deleted.
• Our online demo account uses a cookie to record the clients’ demo information.
• A live help persistent cookie is used to record the user’s live chat request sessions.
• Other cookies include, an IB partner cookie, a country of origin cookie, persistent cookies used to record user group information.
How to control and delete cookies
If you want to restrict or block cookies which we set, you can do this in your browser settings. You can either visit www.aboutcookies.org or look up instructions in you browser’s help function.